Monday 19 November 2012

Testimonial of the week!


This weeks SHThotTESTIMONIAL .

Received 1/11/2012 from Stephen Court
 
 
It’s always a little awkward when an old school macho Scottish man approaches you in the gents at the office and tells you how good you look. But you know what, it’s not the first time this kind of thing has happened, and because I am a veteran Susannah clothes horse I’m used to the attention these days. I do draw the line at
discussing sartorial matters in mid-pee though!

I see that Fraser has given the heave-ho to Hugo Boss and finally seen the light. He was Mr Duguid before I sent him to you. He’ll be Mr Do Better when you’ve finished with him. (get it?)

Like an obscure religion we are converting central London one chartered surveyor at a time. Praise the church of Saint Susannah of Clerkenwell.

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment